A:给我住嘴!有信念就会有光芒!我现在不是一个人在战斗了!
A: shut up! Hope will lead to the brightness! And now I am not fight alone
M:还在给我倔强,这里顷刻会化为乌有。你的部队在减少而我的部队在增加。哈哈(邪恶的笑)这是力量使然,也是天命。
M: you are still making your own speech. Everything will be ashes. The number of your soldiers is decreasing while my one is increasing .ha-ha. That is power. That is destiny, too.
A:不!绝不!我不会就此让你得逞的,数百万的战士就不能这样白白牺牲。
A: no! By no means NO! I would not let you to reach your evil goal; million of warriors can not sacrifice in vain!
M:好吧。那你就好自为之吧!纳命来。霜冻之箭……
M: ok. You should give into me. Die! Frozen arrow!
U:陛下!驾!For the king!
U: my majesty! JIA! For the king!
A:For the king of my father!
M:什么!(咧笑)撤退回阴影之中。
M: what! Withdraw to the shadow
A:神圣之光!杀!擒住M我上他一万块大洋!
A: holy brightness! Kill! If some one catches him, I will award him 10000 dollars
U:住手。穷寇莫追,我们不是野兽,我们是圣骑士,无尽的杀戮只会给大地带来更多的创伤
U: stop! Don’t run after the foe who only to run away. We are holy knight rather than beast. Limitless slaughters can’t affect only to result more hazard
A:我不懂!你什么时候连胜利的意义都不懂了!我要复仇,闪开!额……(吐血)
A: I don’t understand! Why you don’t understand the meaning of victory! I am eager for revenge; don’t get in the way .Aaaaa…
U:陛下,您中毒了,医疗兵,快呀!
U: my majesty, you are poisoned, medication service, hurry up!
旁白:白天过后夜晚降临
Narrator: the day passed by and the night fell
U:陛下,您醒了,谢天谢地。据我调查,敌人数目增多的原因是使用了受污染的粮食,变成了野鬼
U: my majesty, you wake up, thanks god. To my knowledge, the reason why the number of enemy is increasing is that people consume pollutant food. And they become ghost.
A:原来如此。有什么药方吗?
A: so be it. Do you have any medication?
U:目前还没有。安东尼达斯还在想办法,不过源头应该是那个M。
U: currently we haven’t. Antonidas is thinking about it and the source of pollution is M
A:我恨他!他想夺走我们的家园、土地、梦想还有其他可以掠夺的一切。生存还是毁灭,就在于此次战役。我们的粮草准备的如何?民兵的情况如何?
A: I hate him! He want to plunder our home, land, dreams and any other can be plundered. To be or not to be .it counts on the battle. What situation about our grain preparation? And Militia?
M:哈哈哈……你们的粮草已经被污染了,然后分发给了民兵和居民。所以你们将会面对的是一大批行尸走肉,是不是很有趣?他们还在沉睡,等到他们苏醒就是你们灭亡的时刻,哈哈……(狰狞的笑容)
M: hahaha… your grains were polluted and distributed to the Militia and resident. Then you will be faced with a lot of Zombie .is it interesting? They fall asleep now! When they are awake, it will be high time of nonexistence
A:M!我绝对不会放过你!(咳嗽)快呀!让我们来净化这片土地,杀光这里所有的人!
A: M! I will by no means let you run away. Hurry up! Let’s purify this land and kill all people!
U:不!陛下!一定会有办法的!他们都是你的子民啊!
U: no! My majesty! We sure we will have method to save people! They are your sons
A:子民个屁!谁敢反对,杀无赦!
A: OOPS! Kill all people who protest against me!
U:陛下!相信我一次好吗?求你了!
U: my majesty! Please believe in me? Please!
A:现在开始起,撤销你白银骑士团团长的职务,以儆效尤,哼!
A: since now from then, you must resign your post of leader knight. You are a bad example, heng!
U:哼!陛下。反正我们的战马也会被吃掉,我不稀罕!
U: heng! My Majesty. Our battle horse will be finished off sometime. I don’t care about the post
A:你!等杀光敌人后在跟你算账!
A: fuck you! I will punish you after I defeat the enemy
Narrator: later, all people or zombies were killed rapidly
M:Time is tick-tock
A:神圣之光
A: holy brightness
M:来吧,投降吧。我会赐予你力量!霜冻护盾!
M: come on. Please surrender. I will gift you power! Frozen shield
A:为什么你要那么做?
A: why you must do this?
M:那只是因为你不肯承认一个事实,黑暗即将统治光明,只有力量才是唯一
M: because you dare not to admit a fact that the darkness will dominate the brightness. Only I know the true path
A:少说废话,接招!
A: rubbish! Take my fist
M:(躲开)哈,我在这里呢
M: ha-ha. Here I am
A:(喘气)
M:你本来是一个最强战士,何苦这样勉强自己呢?
M: you are just the most powerful fighter, why you are reluctant to protect brightness?
A:呸!无耻的魔鬼,下地狱去吧。我已经把那些小鬼头杀光了,看你怎么办?
A: pei ! Shameless monster. Ready to go to the hell. We have already killed all zombies, what could you do?
M:什么?撤退回阴影之中。
M: what? Withdraw to the shadow
U:陛下,交给臣来处置他
U: my majesty. Please let me to tackle him
A:不,你滚开。M,我要跟你拼个鱼死网破。额……(吐血)
A; no, get out. M, I will kill you at all costs without mercy. Er ……
M:哈哈(消失了)
M: hahaha
U:臣前面说了气话,罪该万死。但我还是想说一句,我们战斗的意义不是无尽的杀戮
U: I’m sorry for what I have said because I can’t help being angry. But I still want to advice you. The meaning of fight is not limitless slaughters
A:那是什么!?你这个混蛋老是与我作对!
A: what’s the meaning of fight? You are always protesting against me
U:陛下息怒,你这样做只会更早的走向灭亡,正确的方法应当是正义的力量
U: MY majesty, please don’t lose temper. We will come into ruin if you are stubborn for this. The correct method is power of justice
A:我决定了,继续前进直到胜利为止
[1] [2]